Thursday, April 29, 2010

J198 Course Material

Ok so to be completely honest, it's probably not fair for me to comment about the class readings--I kind of didn't really do them. I skimmed here and there and for what I saw, the textbooks looked really informative, but I don't hold me to that.

So...moving right along.....I loved the Kodak cameras. They were so easy to use and so easy to carry. My first investment as a real person may be to get one of them for myself. They're actually really practical and have amazing quality! I do have a complaint about Windows Movie Maker though. It's seems like it's a really really old product, and perhaps we could have been trained on MAC programs like iMovie or GarageBand (for podcasting).

I also really liked that before a lab or during class time, we received handouts giving us literally a step-by-step manual on how to do things. For people like me who have to ask a trillion and 1 questions before they begin a project, this method for teaching left no holes. The screen shots worked wonders as well!

So yeah, to sum up...don't ask me about the textbooks, no Windows Movie maker, yes to handouts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment